I am thinking, designing and coding
for people online
🧏🏻♂️Who I am
Hello! I am Joungmin. I am a product designer who can code. I work in the web ecosystem working closely with product owners, developers, researchers, SEO & CRO experts and other designers
I have more than 20 years of experience in the communication design field, specialising in UX/UI design for various digital applications. I am also an all-round player covering not only design but frontend development, branding and print, supporting clients and brands in a wide range of complex and fast-paced projects. Based on my various experiences, I clearly understand how digital products communicate with customers as well as how online marketing projects are carried out from beginning to completion.
I am currently a member of Kaplan International HQ in London working as a UX/UI design lead.
👨🏻🎨What I do
- UX design: User research, Flowchart, Wireframe. Conversion Rate optimisation.
- UI design: Visual communication, Art directing, Brand guidelines and UI Kits
- CMS experience: Drupal, WordPress, Tridion, Magento, EKM, and Shopify
- Graphic Design: Editorial, Advertising, Infographic, Icon and Logo design
👨🏻💻What I use
- To design: Adobe CC, Figma, Sketch App, InVision, Axure, Moqups, Blsamiq, Diagrams App
- To develop: VS code, Sublime Text, Codepen, Git, SourceTree, Gulp, Jenkins, BitBucket
- To analyse: Hotjar, Optimizely, Google Analytics
- To collaborate: Jira, Trello, Slack, Confluence, SalesForce